Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// G.NA first win ♥ ♥ ♥ Friday, June 8, 2012 | 10:12 PM | 0 comments

G.na with APink ^^


Assalamualaikum & hiyeom !

 This is a quick post dedicated to Choi Gina  G.na eonnie, chukkahamida ! Congratz on your first win ^^ Honestly, I'm really happy & proud for you. I was so shocked when the MCs spoke your name! I was like "OMG FOR REAL?" And it was. Many emotions burning inside me. I bet you are more shocked than me. kekeke. Eonnie surprise face is so cute. So priceless! You didn't even realize that you speak in english. Haha. Your speech is also adorable XD You are so nice giving thanks to everybody include CUBE & also A CUBE ent. UNITED CUBE FOREVER ~ !

 It's okay, Inspirits. Infinite is the winner in our hearts. Although Infinite didn't won, but I'm still happy for them as well. But there are still some rude Inspirits intrude our happy moment. Seriously, I'm ashamed of that inspirit @_@ You work so hard & You deserve to win too. G.na eonnie, G.ni(s) always support you ! Remember that. We got ya back ~ Stay amazing, G.na ! Hoping you will win again ^^ #CubeFamilyForever


Tomorrow is a special day ^^ #2YearsWithINFINITE Day

Labels: , ,