Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// #HappyYeolliDay Monday, August 27, 2012 | 5:02 PM | 1 comments

fully made by me :)

KYAAAAH. The day I was waiting for ! Happy Birthday, hubby ! Uri Yeollie is 21st now. 사랑해 사랑해 사랑해 ~ Oppa, I wish you could stay like you are right now. A choding. A manly choding is fine. It's ok if your image is destroyed *lol* I still love you whatever you are and whatever you do :3

  Infinite's Brain & also Infinite's Vitamin, Uri choding yeol, Saengil chukkahamida !! I can't imagine what will happen to me, inspirits, & infinite if you didn't exist ;_; what a nightmare! Although you don't have many parts, but your presence already makes me so happy. Please don't lose that cute gummy smile of yours. Infinite is not Infinite without Sungyeol. You are really special , please know that! I'm glad that you are in the group...and I know Inspirits and Infinite oppars will agree this. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM WHEN YOU RANK 1ST IN KNOWLEDGE KING *cry niagara falls* and you almost win in Courage King but that old grandpa cut you. lol joke!! *bow 90 degree to Sunggyu's wives*

 Have a wonderful Birthday! You are 21st right now and still counting. We inspirits will support you till the end. 27/8/91 This date aren't just any date...it's a special date to infinite & also inspirits. Stay the awesome choding in the world, Sungyeol oppa! And uhm I'm sorry if I spam your twitter > 3 < Now, let's wait for next year birthday. I will always remember you, oppa. Don't forget, I love you. I love you yesterday, now, and forever! INSPIRITS LOVE INFINITE FOREVER !


also made by me ^^
 
Although I still got affection from D.O, you're still my first & my last ;u;

Labels: , , , , ,