Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Selamat Hari Raya :) Saturday, August 18, 2012 | 10:37 PM | 1 comments

so beautiful ;~;

Please pause the music


Assalammualaikum & annyeong yeorobun;

 Before it's too late or anything, I just want to wish you guys a Happy Eid Fitri especially to all muslims out there. Selamat Hari Raya maaf zahir & batin :) Ok I know I'm late on wishing but heeeyy I did it :P I've just finished ironing the baju raya clothes~

 I'm really sorry if I did anything wrong to you guys. Jeongmal, I'm really sorry if I make you sad , mad, cry,  annoyed & etc. I'm sorry if I curse too much in this blog. Pardon my bad temper. Forgive me, neh?  Please forgive me ;_______; Sincerely, I'm apologize to you.

 I don't want to write/type too long bcuz I got so many things to tell you but the time won't let me huhu. I hope you guys will have a blastful, wonderful & meaningful Raya ! And remember, reduce playing the fire crackers or whatever it called. Do come to my house if you want duet rayeol cookies & yummy food :3

I'm hoping for an entry about your Raya after this ^^

Labels: , ,