Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// #INFINITEisBACK ! Tuesday, May 15, 2012 | 5:27 PM | 0 comments

Tumblr_m3bppyps2h1qd1fgpo1_r1_500_large
gif source

Assalamualaikum & hi-yeoms!!

 Tangan sya tgh menggeletar sekarang ni pasal terlalu excited yang teramat sangat XD Album Infinite baru dah kluar~ *lompat2 ats katil* Malam tadi daebak gileee! Ramai inspirits spazzing kat twitter/tumblr/fb. And of course, I'm one of them.

My 7 awesome boys, Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, L & Sungjong <3 ILoveYouGuysSoFreakingMuch ! And of course I love my dear Inspirits friends . GROUP HUGS ~ *squish laptop*

 Memang gila ah malam tu. Look at my twitter status !!

 

 There's a lot more btw. Good thing x kena jailed or tweet limit. Aaaah. Memang best ah! Dah lama tak fangirling Infinite ;A; This feeling. I really miss it so much. *burst in tears* When the clock strikes 11pm, kecoh satu tlist. I could hear ovaries exploded everywhere *roll like a buffalo* Masing-masing carik link full album tuh, akhirnya jumpa jugak~ Selepas habis dengar sume lagu, terus download sebelum orang tu block >< Nasib baik sempat! Lepas puas dengar beribu-ribu kali, sya kena off tido ._. Tido pukul 12:30am pulak tu! Lantaklah kalau sya penat kat sekolah. I don't care. I'm too happy & excited sampai tak boleh nak tido.

 Korang perasan tak, playlist sya sekarang ni tukar lagu infinite? Lagu Summer Time & The Chaser ^^ my favourite tracks <3 The other tracks are nice too. I love this album much better than the previous now XD I can't wait to get my INFINITIZE Album soon! :3

 Kyaaah I miss my hubby so muchie :'( Mianhae jagi for ditching you over D.O opparr. You're still my number 1 bias though!!! Jeongmal. D.O came 2nd. Forgive meeee T______T *hugs Yeollie* I promise I'll love you more every moment, everyday, every second!! <3

omg..matured yeollie is hawt <3

Currently waiting for the MV to release :3

UPDATED !!!




L & HIS NEVER ENDING FLIPPING CAR :D
SUNGYEOL IS A MAT REMPIT :D
SUNGJONGIE IS MANLY :D
SUNGGYU killed L ._. AAAH HIS VOICE!!
WOOHYUN'S PART IS SO LITTLE ._.
YADONG RAP IS JJANG ! <3

Labels: , , , , ,