Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// #2YearsWithINFINITE Saturday, June 9, 2012 | 2:16 PM | 0 comments

This pic is made by me. Although it looks ugly, but it is made with lot's of love :3

Assalamualaikum & annyeong readers ^^

 Lovely day isn't it? Despite the school day is near. *gulps* Keh forget about that. First of all, KYAAAH TODAY IS D-DAY! Happy Infinite 2nd Anniversary yeorobun, especially to Inspirits out there ^^ So yeah, this entry is a appreciation post dedicated to my favorite OT7 in the world! Inpiniteu :)

Dear INFINITE oppas,

 Errr I really suck at writing speech...but here goes nothing. I wanted to show you how deep is my love for my 7 deadly handsome angels. Here goes nothing >< Annyeong, oppas. Time sure fly fast,right? I didn't even realize 2 years already passed by since you guys debuted. I bet you guys have been through so much difficulties and great challenges, struggling to be the TOP for Inspirits. All the hardwork finally paid off. You guys are jjang !! INFINITE daebak. Remember that Inspirits will always support you till the end. Wait, there's no 'end'. Inspirits will support you Infinitely ! ^-^

 Although I wasn't a fan since Infinite first debuted, I think it's been a meaningful time ever since I've become a fan, an Inspirit, and I've never regretted ever since then. It was a lot of fun trolling with you guys XD Every moment with you guys is not a waste. I will cherish all the fun and happy moments forever. You guys never fail to to impress me. I love all the members ~~~ especially LEE SUNGYEOL. I love you, jagiya    Happy 1st Anniversary with SyaYeol (eh?)

image

 Kim Sunggyu, Nam Woohyun, Jang Dongwoo, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Sungjong, Saranghamida ! Mani mani mani saranghae, oppas . Saranghae...this word means a lot. Sincerely, Thank you for being there & brighten up my life with colours! Now I feel like a happy duckling float with lily pads. Today is a happy day. INFINITE, I love you a loooot ! When I mean 'a lot' it means this much ---> 

From a Happy Inspirit,
Syasya 

I felt like crying on this beautiful day ;~; Happy 2nd Anniversary everyone! Have a blast day ~

Labels: , , ,