Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// My terrible drawing of Lee Sungyeol lmao :B Thursday, August 30, 2012 | 4:10 PM | 0 comments

No need to say anything, here it is !! /hides/

my terrible drawing skills...

close up pic XD

my terrible drawing skills...ah I'm sorry for the low quality pic. Honestly, I draw this on Sungyeol's birthday and suddenly I had an idea to post it in my blog. [ just in case if the pic was stolen :P ] 

Sudah lama tak melukis ._. and so, inilah hasilnya. lol....

 AHH before I forget, Happy Independence Day Malaysia <3 Today at school, they play Gangnam Style after the event end. You don't know how excited I was and spazzing with my friends XD and there's this chinese boy dance to Gangnam Style :B so cuteeeee

I was so happy and giddy until I went back home and found out a ksafhjagfhjagj news. A FRIGGIN' BAD NEWS!!! I went crazy when I saw one of my lucky stars were MISSING ! *punch teddy bear*

this is my MCM bag. ignore at the background? lmao XDD

 If you don't know what I mean...one of the stars on my MCM bag is gone ._. I think it fell off in school. shiettzzzz. I can't wait to go to school and find it T___T my baby star, where are you?

Labels: , , ,