Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Birthdays + fanfic blog Monday, September 3, 2012 | 5:04 PM | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum & annyeong yeorobun !

 I will just post short. Firstly, Happy Birthday to Infinite maknae, Lee Sungjong & also B2ST's peaceman, Hyunseung :D Saengil chukkahae oppas ~ It would be epic if both of them celebrate their birthdays together.. my b2stfinite feels >< I even edit some pic of them <3

 



 Kay. Ignore my crappy edits. Back to 2nd title. My new fanfic blog ! Yep I made it yesterday.

Click here to fly to my fanfic blog :)

 I need you guys to be the first one to read my upcoming oneshot starring EXO K Kai & OC [ you! ] XD I will publish my oneshot this Friday. Until then, stay tune ! :D

The poster that I made.. ugleh ;~;
Click here to read the intro :D

P/S : I've found my lucky star again ! Syukur Alhamdulillah :)
byeyeom <3

Labels: , , , , ,