Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// FREEDOM yg ke brp entah -.- Tuesday, October 16, 2012 | 12:10 AM | 0 comments

Tumblr_mbcl3gtqs61r8fyw4o1_500_large
This is life <3


Assalammualaikum & annyeong chinguya  !

 Kyaaaah. I miss you guys, my dear readers <3 Oh and annyeong to you bloggie :3 Omma is finally back. kekeke

 FYEAH my PMR finally end *throws confetti* No more exams after this...no more brain-jamming...no more dating with books XD /but still next year I have to be more aware cuz SPM...is like 2 years more -.- / k whatev. No need to ask me how I do in PMR, cuz it's really hard ;A; 

Ahh.. so many things to talk about, I don't know where to begin ._.

 First, so many groups comeback. Yeap. Me gusta. After pmr, I directly download all the new songs and vids. And also, I even found many new k-indie songs . Maybe I will put it in my blog...after my blog renovated :P I love TVXQ new album. Like almost of their song are my favs! My liking for music changes a little too...now I like rock music. Don't get me wrong...I don't like the heavy metal one -.- Just a k-rock music with awesome beats. Have you heard of 'Viva' , 'Catch me' , 'Getaway' & 'Gorgeous' by TVXQ? These 4 songs are currently in the top charts in my heart :P

G-Dragon comeback is daebak. I love Crayon so much !! Serioussssssly I love it as well as the mv :3

[ Honestly, I intend to update a short post but ended up writing paragraphs. Mian ]


Tumblr_mbu9awcte71qm4dyzo1_r1_500_large
>3<

 Second, now I can continue to watch k-dramas especially To The Beautiful You! I know yesterday, Lee Hyun Woo aka Eun Gyeol, came to Malaysia for fanmeet. Of course I don't get to go there ... if it not because of pmr the next day, I would have come -.- Cha-Dol nyanyi lagu 'Hawaiian Couple' so kyeopta :3

 Third, fanfictions. I can read ff as many as I want now. *winkwink* and maybe I will continue a sequel for my latest ff ^^ Stay tune.

 Fourth, LEE SUNGYEOL & DO KYUNGSOO , NANEUN NEOMU BOGOSHIPPEOYO !! *spazz* How are my two lovely hubbies doing? I hope they're fine keke. Now I can fangirl and spazz everyday & every night . Just me and my hubbies . Together . Under the moonlight :3 #berangan jap. And not to forget about my other oppas & unnies. INFINITE, EXO, B2ST & APink, I miss them too <3

 Fifth, on Wednesday, Japanese people will come to my school. Fyi, Japanese boys @ 14-15 yrs old will come. Teacher said about 100+ of them will come & so, each facilities will have 2 japanese partners. EACH!!!! Without any doubt, I signed up to be a facility too ._. lol. I'm actually a quiet and shy girl...I sign up because all my friends sign up too. asdfghjkl and there, I sign up. Somehow I feel regret? It's too late to sign off too -.- ahhh eottoke? 

[ but deep in my heart, I hope I will get the hottest and handsomest XD ]

 Sixth, Time to go to sleep. Jaljayo everyone :D



Tumblr_m1t8ha0pbd1r7cnpio1_1280_large

Happy #3YearsWithB2ST and still counting :') Saranghae oppas!! Be the best forever !


Labels: , ,