Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Fat Tuesday Tuesday, November 20, 2012 | 1:34 PM | 1 comments



Assalamualaikum and annyeong ^^

 Gosh....its been a long time since I update my blog. Mianhae...this is a short update. I just wanted to inform you guys that I'll be on hiatus until next year. Sorry again for those who are patiently waiting for my update..are they? xD

 Right now I'm using tab, that's why I'm too lazy to update like right now =_= But you guys can chat with me thru fb, twitter and also my aff. I make a new ff called 'Choding vs Happy Virus' starring sungyeol & chanyeol. 2yeol <3 keke. Just make sure you subscribe me @YeollieKim !

 Kay, did I just said it was a short update? lol cross that xD Yesterday is my father's bday. We ordered a creamy cheese cake!! Yummy~~~ oh about that, someone's bday is coming up soon. 22 nov, you know who it is ~ but too bad I can't make a HB post -.-

 anyway.....Grandpa's mv is jjang! Now my laziness has concured me...gotta fly peeps! Full House Take 2 time!! acttt Annyeong~ see you next year I guess ;~;

p/s : entry tidak ada hala tujuan xP