Annyeong !



Annyeonghaseyo! KimChi imida. You are now in my Kawaii land. I'm a SPM victim. Aaaahh! Study! Blogger! Noo! #Oops! Don't forget to click that navi's ok. By the way, thanks for visit here. Sa Rang Hae Princess(es) online






? CHAT HERE.



// Missing Days Thursday, January 24, 2013 | 3:36 PM | 1 comments

Tumblr_mh3wjyxp7v1r2pvg2o1_500_large

Annyeong & assalamualaikum & Salam Maulidur Rasul ~

 AAAAAAAAAA da lama tak update blog! I'm sorry for the late update. Form 4 is hard & tiring. O well, being an adult [not] is like dat. Definitely not a honeymoon year. I've been pretty busy lately doing works & study & kpopping. Blablabla you must be bored reading all of this...school stuff.. but heck why do I blame myself? Why do you guys are here anyway? LOLOL JK joking!!!! Please don't take this seriously. You can come here anytime XD

 If you guys wanna know about my PMR results....I got only 2A's 6B's . I'm kinda upset about my results though but I still feelin' grateful cuz I passed & I can't believe my math paper upgrade!! You know, math is like a parasite to me :P But the greatest disappointment is... my BM paper is also B ! Jinjja daebak in a bad way =_= ok2 let the history past.

 Many things happened but I forgot otl. Maybe my memory will come back & then I will post it on my blog. O yeah, I will share about my first experience meeting REAL LIVE Kpop idols I saw at KLIA ^^ you know, the GDA artists :) gudbyeee

My bedroom is pink now ^^

LUNAFLY! lol Teo whataya doing back there? xD